resultofwar: (I'll be patient fine.)
Heero Yuy ([personal profile] resultofwar) wrote2011-09-27 08:37 pm

01 | 017 | voice

I don't usually talk about myself because I've been trained to keep everything private, and to not get close to other people. Friendships and allies are connections I shouldn't need to get my job done correctly.

But I miss Cooper and I don't know how to handle that. I've never had an adult actually care about me like that before outside of being a weapon or a soldier to train. I think Odin cared, but he didn't show it the way most of you would expect a parent to. Cooper knew what I was capable of, but he still looked out for me.

I feel like the Barge is wearing away walls I need to do my job correctly, if I ever went home. But I actually don't really give a damn about what I did. I regret some of the deaths my orders were responsible for, but the cause wasn't really mine to fight for. I just followed orders because I don't know how to do anything else. I know I was fighting for the right side, I just don't care about the outcome of the war itself.

Also I think you're all ridiculous for assuming that just because I'm a teenager that I'm not particularly capable or dangerous. I'm probably responsible for more deaths than most of you.

[Private to Olive]

I want to talk about this with you but don't know how to ask you about it.

[Private to Naoto]

I am incredibly embarrassed about how my port counterpart acted during our "dragon hunt" and I hope you aren't planning on making any assumptions about me based on who I was there because thus far I respect you.

[ooc: lol affected. c: This will all be retroactively private when the flood is over.]

Private - WAIT WHAT IS THIS?

[identity profile] glad-of-war.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 01:05 am (UTC)(link)
You think who cared?

Private - AHAHA BEAUTIFUL! WEDNESDAY JUST DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS.

[identity profile] glad-of-war.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 01:23 am (UTC)(link)
An assassin, eh? Gods be damned the things people get up to.

He give himself that name, or were his parents just incredibly pretentious?

Private

[identity profile] glad-of-war.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 02:00 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private

[identity profile] glad-of-war.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 02:35 (UTC) - Expand

HAVE DOUBLE THE NAME CONFUSION AND DOUBLE THE AFFECTED

[identity profile] lotoftrouble.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 02:38 am (UTC)(link)
Well, I'm shocked and confused that you mentioned the name Odin, mostly because I know an Odin and sincerely hope that isn't him.

And now you have ALL THE GODS right on Heero's back.

[identity profile] lotoftrouble.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 04:55 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm still slightly paranoid, now.

[Private] affected c:

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 02:58 am (UTC)(link)
I met the squirrel. If you and my unwanted squire are as different as the two of them, I certainly can't make any assumptions.

Next time, I'll know to bring you back with me so neither of us suffer any further embarrassment.

[Private]

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 08:18 pm (UTC)(link)
I think most people's lives were happier. It was supposed to be like a children's story, where there was no real pain that couldn't be quickly repaired with a spell or a rescuer in shining armor. I never met myself there, but I wonder who she would have been.

[Private]

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com - 2011-09-29 00:39 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com - 2011-09-29 20:31 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com - 2011-10-05 17:52 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com - 2011-10-05 18:02 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] nicebluehat.livejournal.com - 2011-10-05 18:06 (UTC) - Expand
darknessb4me: (beast)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-09-28 03:26 am (UTC)(link)
I don't think it's right to teach a teenager any of this. Not that you aren't capable of being a soldier, just that once a person becomes one I don't think they can go back.
darknessb4me: (noble)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-09-28 03:50 am (UTC)(link)
Why were you taught?

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2011-09-28 05:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2011-09-28 05:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2011-09-29 08:35 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 04:51 am (UTC)(link)
... You're affected by the flood.

[There's a curious flatness to his voice. He doesn't sound surprised, or pleased, or even disappointed.]

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com 2011-09-28 04:57 am (UTC)(link)
[Huh. He wasn't expecting this. But, hell, he'll probably never get another chance to find out.]

Why'd you turn against me?

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:04 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:09 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:13 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:15 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:22 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:27 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:30 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:32 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:34 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 05:38 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:11 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:19 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:21 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:25 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:33 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:38 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:41 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 17:43 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 20:21 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 20:29 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] sixthanimorph.livejournal.com - 2011-09-28 20:56 (UTC) - Expand
worstsongever: (I don't think I like this. Or understand)

[Private]

[personal profile] worstsongever 2011-09-28 05:43 am (UTC)(link)
[Oh boy. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy.]

You know what? I think we should get ice cream and ships and soda and camp out in my room. And talk. Did you think of Cooper like a parent?
worstsongever: (Actually kind of perky)

[Private]

[personal profile] worstsongever 2011-09-29 12:44 pm (UTC)(link)
You've watched some of my movies. We could read some books about it, if you want....no, wait, I'll do you one better. When this flood's over, I'll ask the Admiral if I can bring you to my world to stay with my family for a little while. Maybe a week? You can meet my parents. It'll be good for you.

[Private]

[personal profile] worstsongever - 2011-09-30 14:42 (UTC) - Expand

[Spam]

[personal profile] worstsongever - 2011-10-05 00:12 (UTC) - Expand

[Spam]

[personal profile] worstsongever - 2011-10-05 18:04 (UTC) - Expand

[Spam]

[personal profile] worstsongever - 2011-10-05 18:12 (UTC) - Expand

[Spam]

[personal profile] worstsongever - 2011-10-05 21:03 (UTC) - Expand

[Spam]

[personal profile] worstsongever - 2011-10-08 23:25 (UTC) - Expand
una_persson: (wide eyes)

Private

[personal profile] una_persson 2011-09-28 07:56 pm (UTC)(link)
How long have you been a soldier, then?
una_persson: (:|)

Re: Private

[personal profile] una_persson 2011-09-28 08:07 pm (UTC)(link)
That explains a lot. I've met others who were child soldiers before.

Re: Private

[personal profile] una_persson - 2011-09-28 20:45 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private

[personal profile] una_persson - 2011-09-28 20:55 (UTC) - Expand

Private

[personal profile] una_persson - 2011-09-28 21:07 (UTC) - Expand

Private

[personal profile] una_persson - 2011-09-30 02:57 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] notrueking.livejournal.com 2011-09-29 09:42 pm (UTC)(link)
Really, you're better off not bothering with friends or regrets. From what I can tell, they're more of an annoyance than anything.

[identity profile] notrueking.livejournal.com 2011-10-05 06:53 pm (UTC)(link)
That seems to be a common opinion. Personally, given how humans have an irritating tendency towards self-sacrifice, I consider them to be a health hazard more than anything else.

(no subject)

[identity profile] notrueking.livejournal.com - 2011-10-08 16:56 (UTC) - Expand